Seasonal - Laborer 1 Positions
Berkeley Township residents will receive first priority then Ocean County residents.
Seasonal - Laborer 1 positions needed in the Department of Public Works. Applicants will work a minimum of 40 hours a week. 5 days a week, either Monday thru Friday or Tuesday thru Saturday.
Seasonal Positions available from on or about July 1st thru Labor Day, possibly to the end of October.
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
Applicants must be in good physical condition and will be required to take a physical, including a drug screening.
Labor 1 Job description:
Those interested should print and mail an application ASAP to:
Gina Russo, Human Resources Director
Township of Berkeley
Post Office Box B
Bayville, NJ 08721
Application available here:
Any questions, call: 732-244-7400 ext: 1203 or email: email@example.com
POSTING DATE: JUNE 30, 2020
DEADLINE DATE: JULY 10, 2020
SALARY RANGE: $12-15 PER HOUR
IF YOU ALREADY APPLIED TO THIS POSTING PLEASE DO NOT REAPPLY
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
The Berkeley Township Municipal Court is seeking to hire a Temporary Deputy Municipal Court Administrator with an understanding of case flow management, working knowledge of ATS/ACS systems, MACS, and Page Center a plus. Candidate must have excellent customer service, writing, and communication skills; be motivated and a self-starter for this court to work under the general direction of the Municipal Court Judge. Full accreditation / certification by the State of New Jersey will be required in accordance with laws of the State of New Jersey. Candidates must comply with the Code of Conduct of Judiciary Employees. Candidates must be willing to attend Principles of Municipal Court Administration classes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to,
- oversight of all court functions, including court sessions and calendaring
- responding to inquiries from public and litigants
- providing information and guidance to attorneys, defendants and community organizations
- assisting defendants with technical and procedural issues
- facilitating discussion between vicinage, state, and local authorities
- reviewing and monitoring daily, weekly and monthly management reports
- responsible for maintaining the court’s two financial accounts
- ensuring compliance with the New Jersey Rules of Court, Supreme Court Directives, laws and established policies and procedures governing the operation of the Municipal Courts. Perform related duties as required.
- drafting correspondence;
You will be required to complete an application located at www.twp.berkeley.nj.us. Please submit cover letter, resume and application via email with Temporary Deputy Court Administrator in the subject line to:
Jessie Camporeale, Court Administrator
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
BERKELEY TOWNSHIP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
**NOTE: The above local job posting was submitted to the vicinage by the local municipality and is not a State job posting.